- 2012 graduate in Finance from a state university
- 3.4 GPA
- Currently work as a tax consultant at a midsize corporate advisory firm (competitors: Big 4, Grant Thornton, McGladrey) on a team that specializes in the healthcare industry.
- Interned for the Secretary of Revenue and Chief of Staff at the State Dept of Revenue during college
- Avid volunteer in the community
- GMAT: Not high enough.. Retaking late November/early December
Post-MBA career goal: Corporate Finance for a large biotech/pharma company with a long term goal of Corporate Development and Strategy